The Contract Cleaning Services Market is Expected to See a Significant Rise
The global contract cleaning services market size is should grow of USD 151.27 billion from 2021 to 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.85% according to Technavio’s latest market report. 34% of the market growth will come from North America during the forecast period. The United States is the key market for contract cleaning services in North America. Market growth in this region will be slower than market growth in European, APAC and South American regions.
Unprecedented rise in construction activities, rise in dual-income households, and proliferation of advanced cleaning services offered by vendors will facilitate the growth of the North America contract cleaning services market during the forecast period.
The contract cleaning services market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. The Contract Cleaning Services market report also offers information about several market vendors including:
• ABM Industries Inc. – The company offers contract cleaning services to protect a facility’s assets, improve employee productivity and retain customers.
• AIS Contract Cleaners Ltd. – The company offers contract cleaning services that use the most efficient cleaning practices to meet the needs of commercial cleaning services in a customized cleaning schedule.
• Atlas Facilities Management Ltd. – The company offers contract cleaning services that provide high quality, bespoke cleaning regardless of industry, scale or budget.
• csginc.com – The company offers contract cleaning services with the most efficient process possible using the best products, top-of-the-line equipment and hands-on management.
• Eco Group -The company provides contract cleaning services for private and public sector clients in education, medical and healthcare, office and commercial buildings, automobile dealerships, fitness and leisure, industry, retail and film and television production.
The adoption of green cleaning products is expected to drive the growth of the contract cleaning services market. However, factors such as low penetration rate in developing economies may hamper the market growth.
To access the report, click here.