Household cleaning products market: annual growth rate of 4.37% in 2021 | By product, distribution channel and geography
Growth in the market share of household cleaning products by surface cleaners segment will be significant during the forecast period. The increase in per capita consumption in developing regions such as South America and APAC is the main driver of this product segment. In addition, changing consumer lifestyles had a favorable impact on sales of surface cleaners.
- Offscreen :
- Dishwashing products
- Toilet cleaners
- Other cleaning agents (bleach)
Download sample to better understand the contribution of different segments to the market
Additionally, the report also provides Value chain analysis which helps businesses gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. The Household cleaning products market value chain includes the following basic components:
- Inbound Logistics
- External logistics
- Segmentation- The report covers in detail market segmentation by Product (Surface Cleaners, Dishwashing Products, Toilet Cleaners and Other Cleaning Agents (Bleach)), Distribution Channel (Offline and Online) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South Americaand MEA)
- Key Companies- Church and Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Co., Godrej Consumer Products Ltd., Henkel AG and Co. KGaA, Kao Corp., Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, SC Johnson and Son Inc., The Clorox Co., The Procter and Gamble Co. and the Unilever group, among others
- Driver- Product innovation and portfolio expansion to drive the market
- Orientation– Growth of online retail of home care products and aggressive marketing to be the latest market trend
Download sample: for additional information on household cleaning products
Overview of Suppliers-
The household cleaning products market is fragmented and vendors deploy various organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
- Kao Corp. – In April 2021the company launched the hair salon brand ORIBE in Japan through its subsidiary Kao Salon Japan
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. – In December 2020, the company launched Godrej ProClean, a brand that offers solutions for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. Products offered under the brand include ProClean Toilet Cleaner, ProClean Bathroom Cleaner and ProClean Floor Cleaner.
- The Procter and Gamble Company – In April 2021the company’s brand, Old Spice, has announced its first deodorant stick with 0% plastic packaging in the UK.
Download sample report to find additional highlights on vendors and their product offerings.
Learn more about key market drivers and trends-
- Household Cleaning Products Market Driver:
- Product innovation and portfolio extension:
Innovations are often based on functionality, prices, new ingredients, packaging and fragrances. Vendors have introduced surface cleaners that protect surfaces from dirt buildup and eliminate the need for daily cleaning. Vendors plan to change consumer preferences and introduce new fragrances such as citrus and nature-identical air fresheners and air fresheners. Manufacturers are implementing technological advances, such as the use of automated rapid prototyping machines, the implementation of fill-in technology, and the introduction of a spray form of products during the processing and dispensing stages. product packaging.
- Household Cleaning Products Market Trend:
- Online retail growth of home care products and aggressive marketing:
Apart from e-retailers and vendor e-commerce platforms, the market has witnessed the introduction of various online and app-based grocery vendors and vendors that offer a range of products at price points. reduced. The online channel gives increased visibility to the products offered by the suppliers. Increased product visibility and the availability of a wide product portfolio are helping the growth of the online retail channel. Factors such as increase in internet connectivity, growing adoption of mobile internet devices and rising consumer awareness are driving the growth of the global household cleaning products market.
Download sample report to find additional information on various other market drivers, trends and challenges
Did not find what you were looking for ? Customize report-
Don’t miss the opportunity to talk to our analyst and learn more about this market report. Our analysts can also help you customize this report to suit your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your needs and provide you with personalized data in a short period of time.
Talk to our analyst now! to take full advantage of every opportunity thanks to a competitive analysis created especially for you.
Here are some similar topics-
Household Goods Market by Product, Distribution Channel and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The household goods market share is expected to increase by USD 86.90 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.61%. For more exclusive research information: Download a free sample report
Water Bottles with Filters Market by Distribution Channel and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: Water bottles with filters market share is expected to grow USD 207.55 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 14.62%. For more exclusive research information: Download a free sample report
Scope of household cleaning products
Growth momentum and CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 4.86%
Market Growth 2021-2025
Annual growth (%)
APAC, North America, Europe, South America and MEA
Successful market contribution
APAC at 43%
Main consumer countries
United States, China, United Kingdom, Japan and France
Leading companies, competitive strategies, scope of consumer engagement
Church and Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Co., Godrej Consumer Products Ltd., Henkel AG and Co. KGaA, Kao Corp., Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, SC Johnson and Son Inc., The Clorox Co., The Procter and Gamble Co., and the Unilever Group
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, COVID 19 Impact and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period,
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Predictions for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Surface Cleaners – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Dishwashing Products – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Toilet cleaners – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Other cleaning agents (bleach) – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market Opportunity by Geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Church and Dwight Co. Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co.
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
- Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
- Kao Corp.
- Reckitt Benckiser Plc Group
- SC Johnson and Son Inc.
- The Clorox Company.
- The Procter and Gamble Company.
- Unilever Group
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With more than 500 industry analysts, Technavio’s library of reports Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. Technavio’s exploitable market to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]