Global contract cleaning services market worth $329.4 billion by 2026
DUBLIN, March 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Contract Cleaning Services – Global Market Trajectory and Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global contract cleaning services market to reach $329.4 billion by 2026
Amid COVID-19 Crisis, Global Contract Cleaning Services Market Estimated at US$251.3 billion in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US$329.4 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% over the analysis period. Floor & Carpet Cleaning, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to register a CAGR of 5% and reach US$110.9 billion at the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the window cleaning segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 4.8% for the next 7-year period.
The US market is estimated at $75.8 billion in 2021, when China is expected to reach $66.5 billion by 2026
The contract cleaning services market in the United States is estimated at US$75.8 billion in the year 2021. Chinathe second largest economy in the world, is expected to reach a projected market size of US$66.5 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 6.2% over the analysis period. Other notable geographic markets include Japan and Canadaeach predicting growth of 3.5% and 4.1% respectively over the analysis period.
In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at around 4.4% CAGR. Growing customer awareness of the benefits of the sustainability of their facilities and the well-being of their employees is driving an increased demand for contract cleaning services. Companies around the world are increasingly focusing on creating healthier work environments for their employees, as a healthy workplace holds significant potential for improving productivity. Outsourcing these space cleaning services also frees up a lot of time for organizations, which they can use to strengthen their core business. The two main advantages of outsourcing cleaning services to dedicated service providers are ease of management and cost effectiveness.
One of the notable market trends is the growing adoption of sustainably produced cleaning products. Green cleaning products are free from conventional harmful chemicals, hormone disruptors, allergens, carcinogens and other substances harmful to the environment. Several vendors currently offer green cleaning services using green products derived from biodegradable, non-toxic, and natural materials. Natural products such as baking soda, vinegar, lemons and others are increasingly used. These green products are likely to shape the wallets of service providers in the years to come.
Upholstery cleaning segment to be achieved $59.9 billion by 2026
In the global upholstery cleaning segment, United States, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the CAGR of 5.3% estimated for this segment. These regional markets representing a combined market size of US$34.6 billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$49.7 billion at the end of the analysis period. China will remain among the most dynamic in this group of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, Indiaand South Koreathe market of Asia Pacific should reach US$4.6 billion by 2026, while Latin America will grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over the analysis period.
Select contestants (total of 79 featured)
- ABM Industries Inc.
- Anago cleaning systems
- Aramark Corporation
- ATALIAN Global Services, Inc.
- Atlas FM Services Ltd.
- BONUS Building Maintenance
- Clean the first time
- Cleaning Services Group, Inc.
- CleanNet United StatesInc.
- Compass Group Plc
- Duraclean International Inc.
- Extra Clean Inc
- Harvard Maintenance Inc.
- ISS A/S
- Jani-King International, Inc.
- Jan-Pro Systems International
- Mitie Group plc
- Mother’s Cleaning Cooperative
- Pritchard Industries Inc.
- red coatsInc.
- Stanley Steemer International, Inc.
- Steamatic Inc.
- Stratus Building Solutions
- The JPM Ltd group of companies.
- Terminix International Company Limited
- Vanguard Cleaning Systems, Inc.
Main topics covered
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Overview of the influencer market
- Global Market Trajectories
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the impending global recession
- Pandemic-Induced Opportunities and Challenges for the Commercial Cleaning Services Industry
- Weak global economic environment and negative GDP forecast tide discourage market
- World economic growth projections (real GDP, % annual change) for 2019, 2020 and 2021
- The state of the construction sector will impact demand for contract cleaning services
- Annual growth of the global construction industry (in %) for 2019-2025
- Contract cleaning services
- Office cleaning services
- Institutional cleaning services
- Cleaning services for residential accommodation
- Cleaning services for commercial and industrial buildings
- Cleaning services for other end-use sectors
- Global Market Outlook and Prospects
- Commercial contract cleaning services present growth opportunities
- Floor and carpet cleaning emerges as the largest category
- Developed regions lead developing economies to spearhead future growth
- Recent market activity
- Contract cleaning services – Percentage of market share of the main global competitors in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Gamers Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Growing awareness of workplace hygiene, wellness and sustainability to propel demand for contract cleaning services
- Persistent workplace hygiene threats and risks increase the importance of cleaning services
- The increasing frequency and severity of newly emerging and re-emerging infections highlights the importance of cleaning services
- High human-to-human transmissibility of infectious diseases and the need to protect employees in the workplace bodes well for the market
- Growing adoption of green cleaning products
- Commercial contract cleaning services
- Commercial construction begins in the United States
- Construction of new private offices in the United States
- Automation and smart apps are revolutionizing the commercial cleaning industry
- Industrial facilities require specialized and reliable contract cleaning services
- Global industrial cleaning services market
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on industrial activity will impact segment growth
- The residential construction market will present long-term growth opportunities
- New cleaning approaches and advanced technologies and tools to transform cleaning industry operations
- Data-Driven Software Solutions and Tools to Increase Cleaning Business Productivity
- Time management and team tools
- Customer relationship management tools
- Ecological cleaning and efficient waste management
- Adopt social media marketing
- Make services more user-friendly
- Improve professionalism and invest in employee training
- Artificial intelligence to increase the efficiency and capabilities of cleaning service companies
- Notable Innovations in the Cleaning Industry to Boost Market Prospects
- Robots are emerging as an important technology for cleaning companies
- Floor cleaning robots
- Duct cleaning robots
- Window cleaning robots
- Special Purpose Robots
- Key Challenges Facing the Contract Cleaning Services Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total number of companies profiled: 79
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e4k0u6
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets